TPPC forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for TPPC v.7

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
j4ck0f4lltr4d3s
SPY
SPY

Male Number of posts : 8
I'm in : SHHHHHHHHHH
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Golden Promo Empty
PostSubject: Golden Promo   Golden Promo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:51 am

1. What's so special about them?
- Golden pokemon are not only special promotional pokemon released during special holiday events (on August 2nd in honor of Shrimpy's birthday, and on Christmas/New Years), or in the World Reputation (for GoldenSlowpoke and GoldenShuckle), but as an added bonus, these pokemon get an extra 15 points added to all of their Base Stats at all times.

2. How do I obtain one?
- Through buying, trading, or obtaining it on the Golden Promo Day(s) it is released. The way to obtain these pokemon during the promo days is that you have to have three specific pokemon in the first, second and third slots of your roster in a specific order, the starters must be holding three specific items. Once you have the correct roster and item combination, your starter pokemon will turn golden upon defeating Evolution Gym within the promo day. There are two different roster/item/moveset combinations -- one for each of the two goldens released.

3. Will we receive hints to what the item, pokemon, and moveset combination will be?
- Yes. On the day of the promos, clues will be released in "Important" thread.

4. Can I make any pokemon golden?
- No. Since the starter pokemon HAS to be a specific pokemon for the puzzle to work, you only have 2 pokemon to chose from.

5. Can I get both Goldens the same day?
- No, you cannot. There is a limit of 1 golden per account per golden promo day. In the case of the New Years/Christmas Golden Promo Days, there are 3 days in which you can obtain the golden promos, though the first two days count as one, so obtaining a golden one day makes it unobtainable the next.

6. If I have more than one account, can I obtain goldens in the extra accounts?
- If the account was not created near the day of the golden promos, and is being actively used as a storage, then it's okay. Anyone caught making accounts for the sole purpose of getting extras of the goldens will have their account's banned and/or their golden's deleted.

7. Can we suggest golden promos?
-
<BLOCKQUOTE minmax_bound="true">

4. No promo suggestions. Don't ask when the golden promo day is going to be because chances are, Shrimpy will cut them off if he finds it repetitive and don't ask if you can have more golden promo days.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

8. If I miss the Golden Promo Days how do I obtain the goldens that were released?
- If you miss or for some reason fail to unlock the golden promo, the only way to get the golden is by trading or buying it.

Taken from forums.tppc.info
Back to top Go down
http://liger02.myminicity.com/ind

Golden Promo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TPPC forum  :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: